We are delighted you are interested in joining our board.
The Smallwood Trust has been helping women out of poverty for more than a century. As we move towards our 135th anniversary in 2021 we are looking for additional board members who share our passion and who can help us accelerate our strategy to achieve a gender equal economy and society.
To watch a short two minute video of our history please click here
On this page you will find the following information about the roles:
- Board Member Advert
- Information pack with further details on the roles and responsibilities and how to apply
- My Perspective - a blog from current board member, Rachael Bailey
For a more in-depth look at the work of the Smallwood Trust, you can also download:
- Our 2019 Impact Report which includes a summary of our theory of change
- Our Journey of Change over the last 3 years
- Latest Audited Accounts and Annual Report
To apply, please submit a CV and supporting statement by midnight on Sunday 8th March 2020 to email@example.com.